Cash Dispensing ATMs, Cash/Cheque Accepting ATMs, Financial e-kiosk provide a self-service option for 24hrs availability of cash and other basic financial transactions without the assistance of a teller or cashier.
Card based or cardless based transaction can be carried out using Cash Dispensing ATMs, Cash/Cheque Accepting ATMs and Financial e-Kiosks. These are called Self-Service terminals. The self-service terminal customer screen serves as the means of interaction with the financial institutions back end
A reliable currency counting machine can help an individual or business organize bills for better bookkeeping purposes (more…)
-Note counting machines
CM100V, the 1+1 compact Banknote Sorting Machine, is the ideal cash counting and sorting solution for CITs, banks and retailers.
Precise Cash Processing
- Professional and comprehensive banknote detection technology;
- OCR technology and double CIS (contact image scan);
Optimum User Experience
- 5-inch touch screen plus function keys;
- High brightness digital display;
- Non-stop operation hopper;
- USB, RS-232 and LAN interface;
- Easy access to the banknote transporter to remove jammed notes and conduct cleaning;
- Configured with dust colelction box, easy for dust cleanning;
- Supports remote updating and diagnosis;
-Cash Sorting Machine
A Point of Sales (POS) Terminal is a machine used to accept cards for payment of goods and services. POS Terminal allows a cardholder to have a real-time online access to funds and information in his/her bank account through debit or cash cards.